Is it possible to find cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul in light of this development and the great urban renaissance taking place in the Turkish state, especially Istanbul? In light of embracing dozens of strategic projects that had a positive impact on the real estate sector and contributed to the rise in prices?
In this article, you can see the most important areas in Istanbul that contain cheap apartments and real estate for sale at reasonable prices. We wish you an enjoyable reading.
Despite the various advantages and unprecedented modernity that Istanbul is witnessing, this does not negate that it contains many areas where cheap offers and very reasonable prices are available, and through the following paragraphs we will talk about the most important ones and some of their features:
If you are looking for a place to buy an apartment in Silivri, there are many advantages that you will enjoy. First of all, the area is located in a beautiful place overlooking the Marmara Sea and has a number of parks and gardens. It is also home to a number of historical sites, including the city of Byzantium. This makes it an ideal place to live for those interested in history and culture. In addition, it is very safe with a low crime rate and a number of security measures in place.
One of the information you have no idea about is that it is the cheapest area in Istanbul, but this will not last long, as it is expected that prices will rise in the coming period with the Turkish government’s plans to provide it with a Metrobus line to facilitate access to the city center from there.
Central location: Esenyurt is very centrally located within Istanbul as it is close to Ataturk Airport, city center and many other important areas like Sisli and Besiktas and this makes it a very suitable place to live for those who have to move a lot or who want to be close to active life.
Affordable Prices: Esenyurt is one of the most affordable areas in Istanbul when it comes to apartments; this makes it a great choice for those on a tight budget or for investors looking for a good ROI (ROI).
Good Infrastructure: The area has good infrastructure, wide roads, many public and private schools, as well as many Arabic-speaking educational institutions.
Ortakoy is considered one of the most important areas of the city at all, as it has many characteristics, including:
- Apartment prices are relatively lower than other areas of Istanbul.
- Ortakoy is a cosmopolitan neighborhood with a mix of people from different cultures.
- The area has a vibrant nightlife with many bars, clubs and restaurants.
- Ortakoy is located near the city center and is well connected by public transportation.
The municipality of Kartal has an area of 110 square kilometers and here are some reasons why buying an apartment in it is a good idea:
- Apartment prices in Kartal are relatively lower than in other areas of Istanbul such as Beyoglu, Sisli or Bakirkoy.
- Kartal is well connected to the rest of Istanbul via public transportation with metro lines, bus lines, and ferry services.
- There are many green spaces and parks in it where the residents can relax and enjoy some fresh air.
- The municipality is constantly investing in infrastructure and urban development projects, which has made it one of the most liveable areas in Istanbul.
- Apartments in Çamlıca are much cheaper than apartments in Istanbul.
- Apartments in Çamlıca have a better view of the city and the Bosphorus.
- Apartments in Çamlıca are much closer to the city center and the amenities that Istanbul has to offer.
- Apartments in Camlica are much newer and have better amenities than apartments in Istanbul.
Istanbul is a city with a lot of history and it is also a city with a lot of people and this means that finding cheap apartments in Istanbul can be a bit of a challenge but it is not impossible! Here are some tips on how to find and buy cheap apartments in that city:
- Look for old buildings.
- Neighborhoods that are outside the fame track are checked out.
- Ask around - your friends or family may know someone who knows someone who has an apartment for sale in Istanbul!
- Hire a knowledgeable real estate agent, take advantage of his extensive relationships with the most important construction companies, and get high discounts at times.
- Buy an apartment under construction, as it is cheaper than ready-to-move-in properties, and the good news is that the prices of under-construction apartments rise significantly after the completion of their construction.
The city will see an increase in real estae investment from local and foreign investors, as well as an increase in the number of people relocating to the city due to a number of factors, including a growing economy, an increasing population, and a lack of land available for development in other parts of Turkey.
The real estate market in Istanbul has already started to rise, with commercial and residential property prices rising rapidly and Istanbul is expected to become one of the most expensive real estate markets in Europe within the next ten years. On the rise as more people move to this wonderful city.
For unique and profitable opportunities in the real estate market in Istanbul, do not hesitate to contact our real estate consultant to inform you of the most important options available and suitable for you and your goals. You will also receive a set of important advice and advice that will help you in choosing.
#isthomes #apartments_forsale #real estate_turkey
#Turkish_citizenship #real estate_investment