Many questions are asked about the subject of obtaining Turkish citizenship, and many of them wonder about how to obtain it, the most important way to follow, the steps to be taken, the conditions that must be met, the papers that should be prepared, and other inquiries.
In this article, you will find answers to your various questions about that nationality, an interesting read.
The Turkish government has announced a new initiative that grants Turkish citizenshipto foreign citizens who invest at least 400,000 US dollars in Turkish real estate, and this is a significant reduction from the current minimum investment, as it was earlier one million dollars, and this initiative comes within the framework of the government's efforts to attract more Foreign investment and stimulating economic growth.
The program will be open to all nationalities, but there are some restrictions as applicants must not have been convicted of any crimes, they must not pose a threat to national security and they must also have a clean criminal record in the country of citizenship and in addition, they must not have any taxes or debts payable in Turkey.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying for citizenship, you should consult a qualified attorney who can guide you through the process and help you avoid any hurdles, the process takes about 4-6 months and after citizenship is granted, the investor can sell the property if they want to.
Based on the aforementioned example, Turkish citizenship can be obtained through commercial investment by purchasing shares or bonds worth 500,000 dollars and this is a common method among foreigners who want to obtain it, and it must be kept for at least three years but after the passage of time. This period can be sold.
The Turkish government issued an amendment to the law on granting Turkish citizenship through bank deposit, reducing the value of the bank deposit from $3 million to $500. This change made it easier for foreign investors to obtain Turkish citizenship.
Marriage to a Turkish citizen does not necessarily give directly the right to obtain Turkish citizenship, but as long as this marriage lasts for at least three years, he is entitled to apply for citizenship.
The conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship are not complicated, as the applicant must submit a number of documents including the original passport, a translated and certified copy of the marriage certificate, a copy of the title deed (Tabu) and the application form is clear, direct and can be completed easily. However, the most important condition for obtaining Turkish citizenship For Turkish citizenship is to invest in Turkey, where the investor must buy real estate worth at least 400 thousand dollars or invest at least 500 thousand dollars in a Turkish company, as we mentioned above.
The Turkish government has recently made it easier for foreigners to obtain Turkish citizenship, and as a result, there has been an increase in the number of people applying for it. There are advantages that he will obtain, including:
Although applying for this citizenship is very easy compared to other European nationalities, there are many problems that you may encounter and that you should take into consideration, most notably:
- The first problem is that the application process can be very complex and time consuming and it may take several months or even years to complete all the necessary paperwork and go through different stages of the process and this can be frustrating for people who want to become a citizen quickly.
- Another problem is that the requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship can be very strict. For example, investors must make a minimum investment set by Turkish law and varies according to the method through which it is submitted, and this may be difficult for some people to achieve.
- It should be noted that Turkey has been known to withdraw citizenship from people who obtained it by fraudulent means, and this has caused some people to hesitate to apply for it.
- There are a number of other requirements that must be met in order to obtain Turkish citizenship, such as being able to speak Turkish fluently and having a clean criminal record.
There are a number of reasons that may lead to the withdrawal of Turkish citizenship and these include:
- If a person obtained his citizenship by fraud.
- If the person is convicted of a serious crime.
- If it turns out that the person acts against the interests of Turkey.
- If the person is found to be a member of a terrorist organization.
- If the person has been living outside Turkey for more than five years without contacting the Turkish authorities.
The idea of buying real estate in Turkeyhas become popular among those interested in obtaining an ideal opportunity for housing or investment and take advantage of the appropriate real estate investment options in Istanbul to obtain a high return by communicating with our real estate consultants.
Do not forget that investing in real estate in Turkeyis only a way to gainTurkish citizenshipor real estate residencepermit that allows you to stay in the country legally and then acquire many of the privileges that a Turkish citizen gets.
Renewal of real estate residence in Turkey 2023
Cheap villas in Turkey for sale 2023
Buying real estate in Turkey in installments
Endless options within the Turkish real estate market
The fastest way to obtain Turkish citizenship
Apartments for Sale in Istanbul
Successful real estate investment in Turkey 2023
Luxury real estate for sale in Istanbul 2023
Buying real estate in European Istanbul 2023
Obtaining Turkish Citizenship Through Real Estate Investment
Real Estate Investment in Istanbul 2023
Types of Turkish passport and the characteristics of each
Feature of residential apartments in Turkey
Advantages of buying a property in Turkey with Ist Homes
Commercial lands for sale in Istanbul
#Turkish_citizenship #Turkish_real_estate #Isthomes